It is recognized by the Greek, Cypriot and Dutch Education authorities within the framework of the Bologna Process.
Our innovative Master of Technology Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship at University of Cyprus helps our students find the ideal balance among professional, educational and personal goals.
Wherever you are, TIME will help you grow professionally and personally.You will develop your entrepreneurial mindset and skills and benefit from tailored career coaching, whether your intention is to start your own business or to join a major corporate and innovate from within.
Building on the consortium's expertise, the TIME curriculum focuses on key areas related to:
- management and entrepreneurship theory
- business economics
- intellectual property protection
- current developments in various technology fields.
- Business Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Economics of Innovation and R and D spending
- Financial Management for Innovative Firms
- Competitive Decision Making and Negotiations
- Global Economic Challenges
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Engineering Management View 3 other Masters in Engineering Management in Cyprus
The online application involves:
- A 500-word essay explaining your plans after graduating from TIME and outlining how you expect TIME to contribute to these plans.
- A two-page CV/resume
- Names and contact details of two referees who can objectively assess and speak directly about your academic and professional promise.
- Statement of your preferred campus (Crete or Cyprus) that you want to attend the course (note that you always have the option to switch among campuses between modules).
- A transcript of grades from each university you have attended. Transcripts both in the original language and in English should be submitted.
- Proof of your ability to properly use the English language (i.e., TOEFL, IELTS, GS scores).
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.