On the the Master of Science in Cognitive Systems at University of Cyprus you'll learn how cognitive systems form a new generation of systems that aim to collaborate with their users at a level cognitively compatible with a non-computing expert in order to provide personalized and adaptive services, with each party, system and human, learning and adapting to the capabilities of the other. The need for developing such cognitive systems has been widely recognized.
The Watson machine opened up the area of Cognitive Computing and we see today the development of the first Cognitive Assistants such as:
- Google Assistant
- others from every major computing company in the world.
- Advanced Topics in Databases
- Computer Games Software Technology
- Wireless Networks
- Research Methods and Professional Practices in Computer Science
- Advanced Topics of Software Reuse
- Advanced Security Topics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application through the Online Application System of the University
- Two signed letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes.
- Copies of university degrees or a statement of expected graduation in the month preceding enrollment in the postgraduate programme.
- Transcripts as appropriate.
- Curriculum vitae
- A short statement (maximum two pages) of the student's research goals and interests.
- A preliminary research proposal for a PhD place (if this is stated in the departments regulations).
International2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.