The Design and Marketing of Textile Products, Apparel and Accessories Course at University of Minho has the following objectives provide advanced and cutting edge training in design and marketing of textiles,, apparel and accessories, targeting those required to create differentiated products/brands, of high added value, with an impact on the sustainability of companies in the fashion industry value chain.
- Product designers, product managers, marketing managers, communication and image managers, in companies of the textile/clothing chain or similar areas.
- Adaptability of these functions to other industrial areas.
- Emerging Technologies and Products
- International Marketing and Management of the Textile Business
- New Product Development Methodologies
- Project in Design and Marketing
- Comfort Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per year during 24 months.
- National students or equivalent: between €1.250 and €4.000, depending on the respective School/Institute.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.