You will learn about pricing & hedging financial instruments and assessing & selecting investments.
The MSc in Risk and Finance at EDHEC Business School will suit you if you have a quantitative background, are an investment industry professional or a finance professional contemplating a lateral move.
Completion of this course will give you the fundamentals of financial risk management and equip you to make key corporate finance decisions.
- BNP paribas
- Credic agricole
- Goldman Sachs
- ROTHSCHILD & CO
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fondations of asset pricing
- Empirical finance
- Advanced financial analysis
- Advanced corporate finance
- Corporate Treasury Management
- Empirical Finance
- Enterprise Risk Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Risk Management View 704 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are looking for intellectual talent with a history of achieving high-level goals.
- 4-year bachelor degree in a finance related field (or equivalent) or an outstanding 3-year bachelor degree with advanced finance courses.
- GMAT ≥ 650 or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CFA Level III or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22984 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA22984 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.