The Sustainability - Dual Degree Program from Chatham University includes foundational coursework in both business and sustainability and extends the breadth and depth of students' knowledge bases with advanced work in various aspects of sustainability such as water, agriculture, and ecology as well as business.
The degree requires 57 credits, and is designed to be completed by full time students in two years. An optional first summer is offered for students who require prerequisites or simply want more time to take classes. In the program, students engage in consultation with sustainable businesses, complete individual or group sustainability projects, and apply their knowledge in summer-long professional placements.
During these engagements, students will work on projects focused on real world challenges encountered by sustainable businesses, and include activities such as creating business plans for sustainability-focused organizations or collaboration on various projects in the scope of sustainability. Through the curriculum and outside learning opportunities, dual degree graduates will be uniquely prepared to champion and support sustainability initiatives in the business world.
Explore the current faculty- and student-driven research projects and opportunities at the Falk School to see the types of experience students can gain in the program.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Foundations of Sustainability
- Project Design, Methods, and Evaluations
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Behavior Change
- Global Business
- Information Systems and Analytics
- Sustainable Decision Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Master in Business Administration (MBA) Sustainable Energy View 1316 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.3 or better on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with less than a 3.3 who show extreme promise through other achievements may be granted conditional admission.
- Pre-requisite courses in Financial Accounting and Business Statistics (completed prior to enrollment)
- Completed Application Form
International987 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 987 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National987 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 987 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.