The MSc in Finance at EDHEC Business School is specifically designed for graduates and young professionals entering in MSc year directly, with prior training in a numerate discipline, who wish to pursue an international career in Finance.
You will be given the tools and know-how to assess companies and investments, evaluate portfolio management strategies and master corporate finance decisions at a business level. The MSc in Finance is a CFA Program Partner and closely follows the CFA level 1 exam curriculum. Completion of the MSc in Finance will prepare you to sit for the CFA Level 1 exam.
- JP MORGAN
- Societe Generale
- Money and Capital markets
- Corporate finance
- Quantitative methods in finance
- Financial accounting and analysis
- Options, Futures and other Derivatives
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 77 other Masters in Finance in France
- 3-year bachelor degree minimum in a finance-related field (or equivalent)
- Strong GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CFA Level III or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)CV
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Online interview to complete
International17066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25600 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA17066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25600 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.