The MSc in Finance at EDHEC Business School is specifically designed for graduates and young professionals entering in MSc year directly, with prior training in a numerate discipline, who wish to pursue an international career in Finance.
You will be given the tools and know-how to assess companies and investments, evaluate portfolio management strategies and master corporate finance decisions at a business level. The MSc in Finance is a CFA Program Partner and closely follows the CFA level 1 exam curriculum. Completion of the MSc in Finance will prepare you to sit for the CFA Level 1 exam.
- JP MORGAN
- Societe Generale
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Money and Capital markets
- Corporate finance
- Quantitative methods in finance
- Financial accounting and analysis
- Options, Futures and other Derivatives
We are looking for intellectual talent with a history of achieving high-level goals.
- 3 or 4-year bachelor degree (in finance, engineering, management, etc.) with advanced quantitative courses.
- Strong GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CFA Level III or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
International24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.