This Master in Public Administration at University of Minho aims to respond to one of the biggest problems within the Portuguese Public Administration: the lack of qualified human resources, competent and creative to perform effectively and efficiently the management of Public Bodies and Companies, in different domains and at bottom-up organisational levels.
It is an innovative and comprehensive programme designed to provide in-depth theoretical and methodological skills.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Administration Budget and Public Finance
- Methodology and Transferable Skills
- Organization and Public Management
- Public Policy
- Human Resources Administration
- Innovation and Change Management in Public Administration
- Quality Management in Public Services
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.