The Economic Decision and Cost Benefit Analysis program from Paris School of Economics responds to a real need among firms and administrative organisations for economic assessment of investment projects. It puts together the academic excellence of degrees offered by the École des Ponts ParisTech with the innovative approach taken in courses accredited by the Paris School of Economics.
This programme is open to Students and young Professionals who hold a Bachelor, Master 1 or 2 degree in economics, statistics or mathematics, from a University, a Grande école, an Engineering school or a Business school.
The MSc has received the strong support of large organizations, public and private, which provide internships and expressed the will to reinforce skilled staff ready to face a fast changing economic and financial world.
A dedicated Career Center helps students find an enriching internship program with the help of the Master’s Sponsors, as well as make informed decisions about career goals and opportunities related to their professional objectives.
Taking advantage of the Alumni network of the Paris School of Economics and the École des Ponts ParisTech, the MSc EDCBA attracts several leading companies, agencies, public institutions to deliver presentations. This provides interactions and expose our students to their potential employers.
The skills acquired enables students to work in Europe and abroad in:
- Construction, IT, health, energy, water, real estate, natural resources industry
- Financial institutions and Banks
- Investment Funds for Infrastructure
- Development Banks or equivalent
- Leading consulting firms
- Assistant to Contracting Authority (ACA) firms
- Public sector institutions and administration
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Econometrics and Data Analysis
- Industrial Organization and Regulation
- Risk and uncertainty
- Innovation and Intangible Asset Evaluation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Apply by July 8
DisciplinesEconomics Applied Mathematics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 37 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree: The master EDCBA is open to candidates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Economics (with high quantitative skills), Mathematics or Statistics.
- GMAT or GRE score (optional): Admitted students usually have a quantitative score in the 90th percentile, verbal score in the 80th percentile and analytical writing score is at least 5.
- Work experience: It is not mandatory to have any full-time work experience prior to applying to the program. However if you have any relevant experience, either full-time or via an internship, this will be considered as part of your application for the program.
- References: Two academic or professional references submitted via the application website. If you are in the process of completing a degree program, one reference should be from your current institution.
- English language test
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.