This Materials, Processing and Modeling (MAPMOD) program at MINES ParisTech is a one-year training programme designed to meet today’s industrial expectations in the field of materials.
At the end of the programme, the students will be able to: - apply their expertise on materials processing and characterization - solve industrial problems using numerical modelling tools - validate modelling approaches using experimental data - manage pluri-disciplinary projects
R&D positions for national and international companies in the following areas: automotive, software development, aeronautics, energy, automotive supplier, engineering design,.. - Large industrial companies - Expert in of R&D departments of manufacturing companies (processing, transformation and usage) - Software development companies - Research engineer in public research organizations
- Excellent scientific and technical supervision
- High-technology environment thanks to the research center CEMEF
- Close connection with leading industrial corporations
- Small classes with individualised supervising
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Continuum Mechanics
- Numerical analysis
- Materials physics
- Characterisation – Basics
- Mechanics of Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 34 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduates with a Master degree or equivalent (5 years university curriculum)
- Exceptionally graduates with a Bachelor degree or equivalen (5 years university curriculum)
- A good level in English is required
- application file is evaluated by the recruitment team,
- candidates are interviewed to evaluate precisely their background and motivation leading to an admissibility status,
- an industrial sponsor is found for the candidate with an adapted project. The candidate is then accepted for the post master.
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.