Energy is and will remain a key concern for this century with complex and numerous implications. It will require a new generation of managers, aware of the complexity of the problems, with a strong technical background, as well as the ability to address economic, social, legal, environmental, risk management … issues.
- This International Energy Management Programme at MINES ParisTech is international oriented and insists on technical innovation.
- It aims to train young engineers with a high technical and management level that will make them able to help big companies with an international development to solve their energy problems.
- Technical Datas about energy and its conversion
- Economical, legal and environmental aspects of the energy sector in Asia, Africa, Europe and America
- Innovation management
- Introduction to renewable energies
- Alternartives technologies of energy
- Practical initiation
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Energy & Power Engineering View 175 other Masters in Management Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- young graduates with a Master's degree or equivalent (5 years university curriculum).
- exceptionally, graduates with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (4 years university curriculum)
- A good level in English or in French is required: it depends if the programme is english-speaking or french-speaking.
International11142 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
EU/EEA11142 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
Living costs for Sophia Antipolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.