Building the education of the XXI century by addressing public, social and economic issues.
The Smart-EdTech, Co-Creativity and Digital Tools for Educational Innovation programme taught at Université Côte d'Azur puts smart educational technologies at the heart of its training activities in order to improve today's education for everybody and to create the education of tomorrow.
- Critical history of pedagogy and digital education
- Analysis of the current state of knowledge in cognitive science as it is applied to education
- Established tools and their use in distance learning on existing platforms
- Lifelong learning: analysis of issues and solutions
- Economic models for education, and emerging solutions
- Standards and metadata in e-learning, associated tools, notions of the semantic web
- Initiation in machine learning and algorithmic mechanisms of learning
- Analysis of traces related to student’s learning
- Marketing and analysis of EdTech market
- Project manager in e-learning
- Instructional designer
- Digital learning consultant
- Teacher or trainer in online environments
- Researcher in educational technology
- Digital innovation director
- Educational advisor
- Your own start up
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Expertise
- Digital Culture and Ethics
- Educational Computing
- Innovation and Co-Creativity
- Education and Disruptive Pedagogy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Innovation Management Computer Sciences View 27 other Masters in Innovation Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates from a diversity of backgrounds are welcomed to this program. Students will develop cross-disciplinary competencies with a dual goal:
- to contribute to improve today’s education and the education of tomorrow: the priority target group are teachers, trainers, tutors and other persons responsible for young people’s education.
- to train new professionals who will create diverse educational products. They must be aware not only of technical solutions, but also relate to pedagogical principles.
- a copy of your passport or ID card
- a resume (CV)
- a cover letter
- a copy of your past degrees in french or in english
- *optional* your english proficiency certificate (TOEFL or equivalent) if not native speaker
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial aid (need-based or merit-based scholarships) will be available to students, and other sources of funding will also be available through each training course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.