The International Environmental Management (EnvIM) programs at MINES ParisTech are taught in partnership with universities internationally recognized for their academic excellence (Tsinghua University, University of Pennsylvania, INSA Lyon). Training is entirely conducted in English. The program is available in two options :
- EnvIM – Option Europe (12 months), a program based on the French approach of environmental issues, to manage environmental projects in France and Europe.
- EnvIM- Option Asia (14 months): a multicultural program including a 3-month exchange with Tsinghua University (China) and leading to a double degree Tsinghua University – MINES Paristech.
- Scientific knowledge in engineering and environmental management, including political, social, and regulatory issues
- Methodologies and tools for analysis, diagnosis, and quantification
- Management of multidisciplinary projects
- Ability to communicate, listen, and negotiate
- Critical mindset, the ability to work in a team and in a multicultural context
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Natural systems and resources
- Institutions - Public policies – International conventions and stakeholders
- Pollution prevention and control
- Life cycle thinking
- Climate change and environmental issues of energy
- Sustainable strategies for industry
- The environment at the territorial and urban levels
- Language, cultural and institutional aspects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management View 7 other Masters in Environmental Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Young graduates of the Grandes Ecoles in engineering, management, or of the Institut d'Etudes Politiques, or university graduates with a Specialised Master's (Master 2) degree
- Foreign students with fluent english and with a Master's-level degree (300 credits – European Master) Very high level of English necessary
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- 13 000 € possibility of being financed by an industrial partnership option Asia
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.