Preference is given to candidates with an industrial experience. Recent graduates may however also be candidates.
- The number of students in this Mining Geostatistics course from MINES ParisTech is strictly limited.
Programme StructureOur Advanced Master's degrees programmes last about 12 months and consist in two parts:
- 6-8 months of theoretical courses, conferences, case studies, group projects, practical and interactive exercices, study trips, industrial visits
- 4-6 months of professional mission in a company
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International students can be admitted in these adanced programmes either as:
- young graduates with a Master's degree or equivalent (5 years university curriculum).
- exceptionally, graduates with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (4 years university curriculum)
- A good level in English or in French is required: it depends if the programme is english-speaking or french-speaking.
International15000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.