- The programme from University of Minho accommodates the needs of recent graduates wishing to be experts in Accounting, and, in particular, Chartered Accountants, Auditors, Taxation Inspectors, Accounting Lecturers and Researchers. The study plan combines and blends the practical with the research component.
- Complements of Financial Accounting
- Bubgesting and Public Accounting
- Financial Auditing
- History and Theory of Accounting
- Complements of Taxation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA1750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Braga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.