Keen attention to leadership, project management, operations, personnel, finances, and for-profit and non-profit arts business models serve as the foundation of the curricular learning, research, and activity.
With greater-Miami and arts connection to professionals across the U.S. and beyond, students graduating from the Arts Presenting and Live Entertainment Management program at University of Miami are fully prepared to enter the workforce as dynamic professionals poised to step in successfully to wide-varieties of arts settings around the world.
The Arts Presenting and Live Entertainment Management (AP LIVE) masters degree program makes possible specialized, comprehensive and experiential learning in the multifaceted field of live arts presentations. Keen attention to leadership, project management, operations, personnel, finances and for-profit and non-profit arts business models serves as the foundation of the curricular learning, research and activity. With greater-Miami and arts connection to professional across the U.S. and beyond, students graduating from the University Miami and the Frost School of Music are fully prepared to enter the workforce as dynamic professionals poised to step in successfully to wide-varieties of arts settings around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tour Management And Production
- Music Marketing
- Performing Arts Center and Facility Management
- Sponsorship, Development And Financial Management In The Live Entertainment Industry
- Legal Aspects of the Live Entertainment Industry
- Arts Presenting Projec
- Music Copyright Law
- Apply online through CollegeNET
- Upload a prescreening (if applicable) through SlideRoom – check the Audition/Portfolio Requirements page for specific information
- Transcripts – an official transcript from ALL post-secondary schools attended, regardless of if a degree was granted or not, must be sent directly to the Frost School of Music from the issuing institution in order to be considered official
- GRE Score
- Three letters of recommendation - sent through CollegeNet as part of application submission. These do not need to be sent separately
- Resume - attached to the application at the time of submission.
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD per year during 12 months.
National10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.