Why join the MSc Finance from NEOMA Business School?
Become a first-rate Chartered Financial Analyst® as sought by the major financial institutions!
- Obtain the most coveted certification in financial analysis worldwide in the school that displays top competitive scores
- Benefit from the best preparation in one of few French Business schools to be official partner of the CFA® Institute in France
- Reach excellence and augment your chances of obtaining the level II thanks to a tenured CFA® certified faculty
- Accelerate your career thanks to the CFA® certification
- Gain further insights on CFA® level III and eventually become CFA® Charterholde
The MSc Finance grants an extra competitive edge to the graduates’ career. A few of the possible jobs to which the MSc Finance graduate can aspire :
- Risk Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Financial Advisor
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fin Tech
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Behavioural Finance
- Basics in programming
- Complex problem solving in Finance
- Negociation & Leadership
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A three-period paced programme - 450 hours and 90 ECTS.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 54 other Masters in Economics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
September intake: You must meet the following criteria :
- Have passed the CFA® level 1 examination (Pass (14/20 around) / Fail basis)
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- Have an academic background related to economy, mathematics, business, science
- Candidates who hold CFA®Level 1 do not have to provide an English test nor justify his or her level in the English language.
January intake: You must meet the following criteria :
- Possess a Bachelor’s diploma (or Bac +3 equivalent) in Business, Economics, Finance with 4 quantitative subjects
- Mandatory English language score ⇒ IELTS 6 (or equivalent to TOEIC, TOEFL, etc…)
International12750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12750 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA12750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12750 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
- MSc in 18 months: €16,900
- MSc in 24 months: €25,500
- NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
- This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.