Why choose the Master of Science in Real Estate at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
- You benefit from high quality studies in a personal atmosphere and with international students from all around the world.
- Take advantage of our unique offer even without a degree in Real Estate
- You gain international experience with several intensive weeks abroad each semester.
- Second Degree? Is possible
- Your entire study course in English
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Environment in International Markets
- Real Estate Asset Management
- Derivatives and Structured Products
- Academic and Scientific Research
- Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Practical Exercises in Research Methods in Real Estate
- Leadership and Ethics
- Real Estate Development
- Alternative Investments
- Applied Research Projects
- Corporate Finance
- Preliminary Study for the Master Thesis
- Master Thesis in Real Estate
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management View 7 other Masters in Project Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 24 ECTS related to Real Estate, Economics, Management or Finance
- Online courses offer the possibility to achieve missing credits
- Ability to follow lectures in English
- High motivation and performance
International729 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 EUR per year during 24 months.
National729 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Per semester - CHF 800
Living costs for Lucerne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.