- The main challenges university graduates in a global and integrated market face are optimising service quality and safeguarding the innovative capabilities of companies. And that is exactly what the MSc in Business Administration with a Major in Business Development and Promotion has been designed to offer: a practically oriented, research-based education in management for the decision-makers of tomorrow.
- Graduates majoring in Business Administration: Business Development and Promotion at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts are fit to solve challenging problems in their day-to-day business, to structure complex situations, to reach well reflected decisions and to operationalize them profitably.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Network Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Research Methods I
- YOU - and YOU in a Team
- Organisational Transformation and Change
- Research Methods II
- SME - Acquisition and Presentation
- Applied Research Project
- Business Innovation and Design
- SME - Further Development
- Preliminary Study - Master Thesis
- Law, Finance and Ethics for Entrepreneurship
- Business Implementation
- Integration and Study Tour
- Master Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 59 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Admission to the Master of Science in Business Administration is subject to the following conditions:
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Information Technology or a related qualification
- An ability to follow tuition in English and/or German at university level
- A high level of motivation and a readiness to work hard
- A positive outcome from the admission interview
International1458 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National1458 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Per semester - CHF 800
Living costs for Lucerne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.