The objective of this Supply Chain Management programme offered by the Ecole de Management de Normandie is to define the range of resources, means, methods, tools and techniques required to operate the global supply chain from the first supplier to the end customer as efficiently as possible.
- Courses given entirely in English, while students are in France in a very international environment
- Innovative topics: IT, Green Supply Chain, etc.
- Academic input by world experts, with a variety of nationalities and cultures.
- A professionalising programme: HEC Entrepreneurs In-company Consulting Projects and Challenge, Business Dating Events, Professional Colloquia
- A campus located in the heart of an international logistics hub (Le Havre, 1st French port for Exports and Containers)
- The Institut Portuaire d'Enseignement et de Recherche (IPER) which offers shipping and port expertise
- A cohort of a manageable size and close student monitoring
Activity sectors include Transport, Mass Retail or Industrial Production as well as Services such as Banking or Insurance:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Head of Industrial Operations
- Head of Planning/Scheduling
- Head of Supplies
- Head of Logistics Flows
- Product Executive
- Industrial Buyer
- Supply Chain Controller
- Consultant in Supply Chain Management
Accredited by the French Conference des Grande Ecole.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Logistics and Supply Chain
- Information Technologies for Logistics
- Sustainable Logistics
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Operations Management
- Integrating the Supply Chain
- Quality Management
- Pricing and Cost Calculation
- Auditing and Controlling
- Revenue Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management View 23 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Le Havre
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.