Acquire all the theoretical and practical knowledge required to take up a key position in Marketing and/or Sales Senior Management, both in France and abroad.
- Courses given entirely in English, while students are based in France in a very international environment.
- Knowledge and competencies enhanced by a cross-cultural dimension
- Daily practice in cross-cultural issues thanks to the presence of many different nationalities.
- A real-life training in business negotiation on a daily basis.
- Courses given by lecturers from a variety of countries and experts in Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supplies, International Business, Cross-cultural Management and Web-marketing,
- Rich professional events: Business Dating with professionals and alumni, Professional Colloquia, In-company Consulting Projects (Geodis, Love Hotel Saint Martin,...), meeting with Head Office Executives of large groups.
Prospects are very varied. After an induction phase in the company, graduates of the International Marketing and Business Development programme from Ecole de Management de Normandie may target positions such as:
- Product Manager
- Category Manager
- International Brand Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- International Sales Manager
- International Project Manager
- International Marketing Consultant
- Head of Exports/Imports…
- Marketing Processes
- International Operations Management
- Cross-national Business
- Market Research
- International Marketing in Practice
- Digital Marketing and Services Marketing
- Marketing Innovation
- International Business Development
- Business Development in Practice
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Marketing International Business View 86 other Masters in International Business in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
International11200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA11200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Caen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Early applicants will automatically benefit from a 10% reduction if they apply before February 2022. Students can accumulate another 10% if selected to our “Achievement scholarship” scheme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.