In today's complex environment, supply chain experts play a key role in making decisions that reduce emissions and drive positive climate action. Your Seneca graduate certificate will set you apart because it will ensure that you have the knowledge to assess your firm’s supply chain environmental impacts and drive positive actions to reduce carbon emissions and reduce the use of scarce non-renewable resources.
You will have the option to specialize in your second semester in one of the following two streams:
- Sustainability stream: further solidify your technical knowledge and skills to lead sustainable business practices throughout the supply chain
- Technology stream: gain a deeper knowledge of SAP; as a successful student from this stream, you may enrol in our optional TS410 and become an “SAP Certified Application Associate"
While you are here, be sure to join our Seneca APICS chapter, to join in our events, network with industry professionals, participate in case study competitions and tour local Supply Chain and Production facilities.
- operations planning and control
- procurement strategy and execution
- distribution and warehouse management
- project management
- critical thinking
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
In departments such as:
- International trade
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Processes
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Analysis
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Scheduling and Inventory Management
- International Purchasing and Supplier Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management View 214 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or three-year college diploma or equivalentApplicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15559 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15559 CAD per year during 8 months.
National5348 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5348 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.