Building on the competences acquired in the Bachelor's degree programme, students of the English-taught study course Management of Textile Trade and Technology work on project topics in teams and deal with relevant issues from the industry.
The Management of Textile Trade and Technology students at Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences are involved in ongoing research projects and can approach complex questions at the research institute of the university.
- The goal is to promote analytical and networked thinking in order to prepare students for the challenges of a globalized world.
- Depending on the chosen core study area, the focus is either on personnel and financial management, on supply chain management or on international trade, as well as on special textile technologies.
- Special Manufacturing Techniques
- Development and Processing of Protective and Functional Clothing
- Special Textile Technologies
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Engineering Management View 6 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The following applies to the English Master's Degree course "Management of Textile Trade and Technology":
- In every sub-part at least 5 point have to achieved.
- If the total number of points is less than 31, admission will not be granted.
- If the total number of points is 31 or more, admission will be granted.
- C1 of Common European Framework (CEF) is still applicable, in the case that the Degree Programme which lead to the first professional qualificatory university degree was not already in English.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester
Living costs for Krefeld
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.