The University of Miami Department of Teaching and Learning, consistently ranked among the top graduate programs in curriculum and instruction by Academic Analytics, is seeking qualified applicants for its Master of Science in Education (M. S. Ed.) degree with a concentration in Special Education.
The program accommodates both working teachers and individuals seeking initial teacher certification in special education.
There is 70% scholarship opportunity sponsored by the School of Education and Human Development. The School makes these awards at the same time as final admissions decisions are made.
- Issues and Strategies for ESOL3
- Language Development for Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Students
- Assessment in Special Education
- Educating Exceptional Students
- Language and Reading Instruction
- Language and Early Reading Instruction
- Inclusive Models of Teaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 30 - 36 credits
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 3394 other Masters in Education in United States
- Request one official transcript from each post-secondary institution (college or university) that you have attended.
- Request your GRE general, and TOEFL (if applicable) scores from ETS
- Students should attach to the application a statement of academic and professional goals.
- Students should attach to the application a current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- A copy of passport.
- Copy of diploma with English translation for degrees earned outside of the United States.
- Official / original transcripts with English translation.
International39834 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19917 USD per semester during 12 months.
National39834 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19917 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.