Students enrolled within the Materials Science and Nano Engineering program from Sabanci University will obtain the foundation knowledge and practical skills necessary to understand, design, and apply advanced technology materials.
As a consequence of this profile, graduates of the program may expect job offers ranging from basic and applied research in the physical, chemical, or biological sciences to industries concentrating on advanced technological materials.
- Scientific and Technical Communication
- Statistical Mechanics
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- Structure and Properties of Materials
- Polymer Chemistry and Physics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 19 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Turkey
- Online Application Form
- Official Transcript - An official document issued by the registrar of the candidate's previous institution showing all courses taken and grades received by the candidate. It should be uploaded under “Documents” in the online application system.
- Statement of Purpose - A summary of the candidate's reason for applying to the program, their program and career objectives, motives and expectations. It should be uploaded under "Documents" in the online application system.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) - It should be uploaded under "Documents" in the online application system.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International18056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18056 USD per year during 24 months.
National11742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11742 USD per year during 24 months.
National: 100.000 TL + V.A.T.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.