Industrial Engineering is a diverse discipline concerned with the planning, design, implementation, improvement, and management of complex production systems of people, materials, and equipment for all kinds of manufacturing and service operations as well as the integration of computers, information, and technology to operate and control these complex systems.
The graduate curriculum in Industrial Engineering is designed to provide the students with computing, quantitative, analytical and applications skills and to prepare them as entrepreneurs, problem solvers, effective decision-makers, and change agents in a competitive business environment or as prospective scientists in the academics.
Students of the Industrial Engineering program from Sabanci University are encouraged to interact with other disciplines to improve their communication skills and to be able to function in complex scientific and technical environments throughout their careers. Emphasis is given to close collaboration with the industry. Prospective students are expected to have a solid foundation in mathematics, and natural and engineering sciences. Students who do not have sufficient background in the core areas are required to take courses at the undergraduate level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special Topics in EE: Advanced Nanoscale Integrated Circuit Design
- Industrial Research
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and IT Management
- Special Topics in ME: Gas & Steam Turbines
- Industrial Applications of Nanotechnology
- Autonomous Mobile Robotics
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 104 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
- Online Application Form
- Official Transcript - An official document issued by the registrar of the candidate's previous institution showing all courses taken and grades received by the candidate. It should be uploaded under “Documents” in the online application system.
- Statement of Purpose - A summary of the candidate's reason for applying to the program, their program and career objectives, motives and expectations. It should be uploaded under "Documents" in the online application system.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) - It should be uploaded under "Documents" in the online application system.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International17300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 USD per year during 24 months.
National11350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11350 USD per year during 24 months.
National: 81.350 TL
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.