In the Social Media program at Seneca College you will learn to create content, develop campaigns and implement social media and digital engagement strategies to help organizations achieve their objectives.
Through hands-on learning, you will learn how social media can be used in an organizational context. This program was developed in close consultation with industry leaders to ensure that you learn what is relevant, applicable across multiple disciplines and currently in demand.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Develop and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy
- Use web data and analytics to optimize marketing processes
- Identify and capitalizing on engagement opportunities to drive business goals
- Create relevant, engaging visual communications to enhance your brand’s marketing
- Identify ways to reduce marketing costs and improve online engagement
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Brand ambassador
- Community manager
- Content strategist
- Customer relations specialist
- Digital content manager
- Digital media manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Interactive marketing manager
- Marketing co-ordinator
- Social analytics manager
- Social media analyst
- Social media co-ordinator
- Social media community manager
- Social media content curator
- Social media specialist
- Social media strategist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- SCRM - Process and Patterns
- Social Media Strategies
- Search Engine Strategies
- Technical Skills for Social Media
- Content Marketing Management
- Visual Communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 3 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or three-year college diploma or equivalentApplicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National5516 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5516 CAD per year during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.