The Executive MS in Finance at The City University of New York in begins with foundational courses in corporate finance, quantitative methods, investments, and financial statement analysis. It then turns to advanced courses that are primarily case and practitioner based, and to topics related to modern developments in areas of derivatives, financial technology, risk management, and data analytics.
The Executive MS in Finance program leads to a Master of Science degree.
Unique Global Learning Experience
This course provides you with an international study experience giving you exposure to companies and organizations that will enhance your global business perspective.
Move through the lock-step program alongside an experienced, diverse cohort of professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Financial Theory and Applications
- Quantitative Tools for Finance
- Investment Theory and Applications
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Advanced Managerial Finance
- Advanced Investment Analysis
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 699 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $75 application fee
- Current resume/CV
- Complete essay questions (available within the online application portal)
- Academic transcripts
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Test scores
- English-language proficiency test scores (if applicable)
- International credential evaluations
- Once an application is complete, qualified candidates are invited for an admissions interview.
International25650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 11 months.
National25650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 11 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.