In the Non-Profit and Social Sector Management program at Seneca College you will learn about program planning, development and evaluation, transparent and ethical corporate governance, and marketing and sales practices. You will explore the latest trends in fundraising, partnerships-building, and volunteer engagement.
You will also learn how to apply common 'for-profit' business practices that are adapted and applied to a non-profit organization. Drawing on local, national and international cases, you will be exposed to the diversity of the sector and the challenges in managing large and small organizations.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Communications skills
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of employers waiting for you:
- Health and social services
- Development and housing
- Arts and culture
- Sports and recreation
- Education and research
- Law, advocacy and politics
- Fundraising and grant making
You may also pursue future career options within:
- Non-profit organizations
- Advocacy groups
- Social enterprises
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Non-Profit Sector
- Leadership Approaches in the Non-Profit Sector
- Resource Development Strategies
- Computer Applications and Information Systems
- Financial Management for Non-Profit Organizations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Public Administration View 44 other Masters in Project Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or three-year college diploma or equivalentApplicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National5925 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5925 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.