All of our courses are taught by caring, highly qualified professors with professional credentials who are eager to develop management skills with relevant, real-world applications.
The Master Of Business Administration General Online degree from Northwest Missouri State University gives you the diverse business background to advance your career in organizations throughout the evolving global business arena.
In order to earn the Master of Business Administration General Online, students must complete 10 courses (30 credit hours), including 21 hours of core courses and 9 hours of advisor-approved general concentration courses.
Career opportunities include:
- Business Operations Manager
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Project Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Macroeconomics for Business Managers
- Financial Management
- Business Decision Analysis Tools
- Organizational Behavior in Administration
- Executive Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 27 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United States
- Complete the online application for Graduate Studies online application
- Submit the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Submit final official transcripts documenting undergraduate and graduate coursework taken from the accredited college or university attended. The transcript must document proof of degree(s) earned.
- Submit a current resume, with start and end dates for each position held. Also include any accomplishments and skills earned as well as managerial experience.
- Submit official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, if required.
International12300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National12300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.