The Joint Master in Global Economic Governance and Public Affairs at CIFE and the LUISS School of Government is taught by renowned researchers and experienced professionals who combine second to none practical expertise and academic credentials. It combines on-site teaching, case studies, consulting missions, research thesis, and distant learning tools.
Live in Rome, Berlin and Nice and learn how, today more than ever, Governance is a game changer in the global economy.
Applied Research - Contributing Partners
Students are expected to actively participate in applied research studies provided by our contributing partners. To complement their studies, motivated graduates may apply for traineeships in these global institutions.
Contributing Partners of the programme:
- OECD in Paris
- Potsdam Institute in Advanced Sustainability Studies
- Secretariat of the Euromed City Network in Nice
- Sustainable Finance Geneva
- Swiss Philanthropy Foundation in Geneva
- United Nations Conventions on Desertification in Bonn
Students who successfully complete the programme are awarded three certifications:
- Joint Master in Global Economic Governance and Public Affairs: Diplomas by CIFE and LUISS, granting 60 ECTS credits at Master level
- Policy Officer in European and International Organisations: professional qualification delivered by CIFE and recognised by the French state as a degree at Master level (level 7 EQF).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Democracy and Global Governance: conceptual and methodological issues
- Global politics: power shifts in an age of globalisation
- Statistics for international public affairs
- The political economy of the Eurocrisis
- Transnational Innovation
- Global and Local Regulation
- Interregional innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications open on 1 November 2022.A 10% early bird discount applies for applications received by 15 February 2023.
DisciplinesEconomics Public Administration Public Policy View 118 other Masters in Economics in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Centre international de formation européenne - CIFE and/or in your country of interest, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- For students who have completed their undergraduate studies
- Good knowledge of English required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR per year during 12 months.
National11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.