This master Teaching French as a Foreign Language from Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhab iis designed for students who whish to broaden their knowledge and skills to teach French as a Foreign Language (FLE) in Arabic-speaking countries. It is also designed for individuals interested in working in fields that support cultural relationships between France and Arab countries.
The programme combines courses and internships. Focused courses on linguistic, comparative literature, teaching methodologies of French as Foreign Language and new information and communication technologies for teaching. Internships deliver a valuable experience in observing French teaching methods as a foreign language and are validated by an evaluation report.
Career opportunities range from teaching French in Arab countries or educating students in all aspects related to the French language and its development in the Arab world (diplomacy, cultural relationships, tourism, careers in the cultural field).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Linguistique française;
- Linguistique contrastive français-arabe
- Langue vivante Informatique,
- TICE (Technologies de l’information et de la communication pour l’enseignement)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages
- A recognised bachelor degree earned in a discipline appropriate for the prospective graduate degree. Sorbonne Abu Dhabi doesn’t normally accept average grades that are below 12/20 or 3.0/4.0 or equivalent for the first year (M1). Candidates are required to have a minimum average of 12/20 or 3.0 /4.0 or equivalent for admission to the M2 degree level
- An English language proficiency (written and oral) test with a minimum EmSAT – English score of 1400 or a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (213 CBT, 79-80 iBT) or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or City & Guilds IESOL B2.
International35943 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35943 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National35943 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35943 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.