During Social Innovation at Ravensbourne University London you will gain the skills and insights needed to make a true impact to bring about social and environmental change through partnership development with businesses, community groups and public bodies.
You will learn to think more laterally and spot new patterns of social change in order to engage with the most serious social and environmental issues of our time – problems which need lateral ‘joined up’ solutions.
This MDes Social Innovation course in London, UK, is ideal for those interested in learning how to succeed in:
- Social action
- Community organising
- Charities and NGOs
- Corporate social responsibility
Key Study Topics:
- Learn to effectively design and formulate creative methods to generate new solutions that will bring vision and integrity to organisations, businesses and the wider global society
- Demonstrate how social innovation operates across boundaries between sectors, organisations and traditional services
- Have the opportunity to improve civic and economic development by designing new and sustainable services, technology platforms, organisations and businesses
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Sociology Corporate Social Responsibility View 51 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First or second-class honours degree 2:1 or 2:2 (or equivalent non-UK qualifications) in a relevant subject, or an equivalent professional qualification in a related subject.
- In order to be eligible for a course, you will need to be a competent speaker and writer of English. This applies whether you are from the European Union or a country outside of the EU.
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.