In the Database Application Developer program at Seneca College you will also learn how to create database computer applications using web and object-oriented languages. This program offers an optional work term(s) for those who meet all academic requirements.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Analyze system requirements for applications
- Perform logical database design
- Program computer applications using programming language
- Develop business applications
- Basic database administration functions, including backup and recovery, as well as network administration
- Web technologies in computer applications
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Database developer
- Database web programmer
- Database analyst
- Data administrator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Relational Database Design and Implementation
- Java Programming
- Cloud Computing
- Database Administration and Management
- Web Programming
- Database Connectivity Using Java
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Software Engineering View 14 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or college diploma or equivalent in computer programming, software development or related discipline.
- Applicants with a degree or diploma in a non-related field with two years IT-related work experience (or with completion of computer programming courses) will be considered for admission.
- Applicants with significant related work experience that is the equivalent of the above may be considered for Admission. A relevant resume and references must be provide.
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20114 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20114 CAD per year during 12 months.
National7604 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7604 CAD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.