Master of Professional Psychology at University of New England course is delivered online and can be studied full-time or part-time. Graduates of the course complete an additional one-year Psychology Board of Australia approved internship to be eligible for general registration as a psychologist in Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Registered psychologists have a unique skill set that is valued in a wide range of workplaces across the private, public and non-government sectors. These include: schools, hospitals, community health services, academic and applied research settings, law courts, prisons, defence forces, private practices, consulting firms, market research companies, and many more.
- Adult Psychological Disorders
- Psychological Interventions with Adults
- Clinical Psychological Assessment
- Counselling Skills and Professional Practice
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Clinical Research Methods
- Psychology Practice Placement
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology View 28 other Masters in Psychology in Australia
- 1. have done a National Police Certificate;
- 2. have done a Working with Children Check; and
- 3. have provisional registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.
National29976 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29976 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National fee- per unit price
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!