The Master in Marketing, Management, Communication, Media from Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi trains professionals to develop strategies for companies involved in communications, marketing and advertising, brand management, media and journalism. The objective of this programme is to enable students to develop and evaluate effective communication, brand, media and management strategies using the latest methodologies needed for today’s global business demands.
Students will improve their decision-making skills as they learn how to identify new market segments, develop content for different media formats, establish distinctive brand positioning, draft Human Resource (HR) policies, manage human assets and communications strategies, as well as apply data to create compelling messages and seamlessly handle critical public relations (PR) situations.
Throughout their eighteen months of study, students explore a range of pertinent courses including PR, strategic planning, brand design, communication planning, event strategy and global media strategy, amongst others. The programme is based on a multidisciplinary approach, which teaches students the varied strategies and methodologies in demand, by global employers in this vastly competitive field.
There are abundant and rewarding opportunities at a regional and global level for Marketing, Management, Communication and Media graduates. This degree offers several career paths including communication professionals in PR, advertising and branding agencies or in public entities, human resources consultants and marketing professionals in a business organisation including Director of PR, and Project Manager among others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information and Communication Theories and Social Sciences
- Introduction to Communication Studies
- Anthropology of Globalisation: Culture, Identities and Communication
- Contemporary Issues at Stake in Communication Studies
- Tourism, Heritage and Communication
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised bachelor degree earned in a discipline appropriate for the prospective graduate degree. Sorbonne Abu Dhabi doesn’t normally accept average grades that are below 12/20 or 3.0/4.0 or equivalent for the first year (M1). Candidates are required to have a minimum average of 12/20 or 3.0 /4.0 or equivalent for admission to the M2 degree level
- An English language proficiency (written and oral) test with a minimum EmSAT – English score of 1400 or a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (213 CBT, 79-80 iBT) or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or City & Guilds IESOL B2.
International30229 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45344 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National30229 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45344 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.