Central Key Competencies
In addition to technical and economic know-how, analytical acumen and strategic sensitivity are required. Another key success factor is knowing how to work with different cultures and languages. As all studies show, personality development is crucial. The master’s program places great importance on the strengthening of additional key skills in order to be successful in the new world of work. A specially developed didactic concept makes graduates fit for the future as we train:
- Communication and cooperation
- Commitment and motivation
- Flexibility and creativity
- Curiosity and internationality
- Results and implementation
In this 360-degree management program, the necessary know-how is conveyed to assess the market, take regulatory frameworks into account during analysis and derive successful strategies from them and be able to manage constant new challenges: this is why we favor a holistic approach - which leads to effective management in the world of tomorrow.Vocational fields
- Sales, marketing, and product management
- Controlling, finance, and accounting
- Employee and organization development
- Consulting, project management, and business development
- Leadership in organizations
- Consulting & Entrepreneurship / Start up
fit for all branches, companies, NPOs and NGOs
- Management and leadership skills for international oriented companies
- Specialization: Marketing or Finance
- Innovative, practice oriented, applied learning from the start
- 100 % Instruction in English
- Innovative forms of teaching and learning
- Personalized coaching in small groups
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Major fields of study
- 34 % Core
- 32 % Core Finance or Marketing
- 20 % Electives
- 14 % Practical Transfer
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing International Business View 9 other Masters in Marketing in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a Bachelor or Diploma program (at a university or a university of applied sciences) relevant to the degree program or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Practical work experience
- Good English skills
- All applicants, who are not native German speakers have to prove their German language skills (min. level B2).
International9800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
€ 363.36 + € 20.70 student union fee per semester for EU, EEA & Swiss citizens
- € 4,900 +€ 20.70 student union fee per semester for citizens from third countries
Living costs for Kufstein
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
For more information please visit our website: https://www.fh-kufstein.ac.at/eng/Apply/Grants
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.