- University of Idaho student from day one
- No GRE or GMAT required for admission
- Earn academic credits toward your UI graduate degree
- Small class sizes and additional student support provided
Master of Accountancy
Designed for professionals who want to put their accounting career on the fast track, this program examines the changing and increasingly important role of accounting in global business. You will engage in thought-provoking case studies and practical research to develop a high-level understanding of auditing, financial accounting and reporting, taxes, management accounting and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Navigating the Graduate Pathway
- Introduction to Graduate Research
- Auditing and Controls
- Intercultural Issues for Graduate Students
- Academic Communication for Graduate Students
Applied Business and Professional Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 1502 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official Academic Transcripts
International17940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17940 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National17940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17940 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.