Thus, in order to be accepted and implemented in practice, the design solution must be "sound" - according to the "ecologically necessary versus technologically possible" binomial - from the ecological point of view, be fair, equitable and timely, from the point of view of ethical, social and economic view, as it must be designed to meet a certain utilitarian function, and to aesthetically enrich and signify a product, a space, a service, or an individual.
The Innovation-based Integrated Design from West University of Timisoara investigates both the perspectives and the challenges of current professional practices, prefiguring the future practices of the vast field of integrated design ( holistic design derived from the holistic Greek word meaning "whole") through trans- and interdisciplinary approach, in close correspondence with the professional experience specific to the three major sub-domains of specialization - Product Design, Environmental Design and Graphic Design.
The principles and methods by which strategic predictions can be built and can be invented and / or innovated in any of the subdomains of the design by identifying new functions or services, by improving the environment as a result of using the solutions offered by the integrated design, by improving the relations of individuals, either within the social, public, or intimate family environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Cultural Theories of Design and Media
- Digital Media for Data Communication
- Sources of Innovation
- Research-Oriented Projects for Luxury Products
- Crafts and Raw Materials & Fabrics
- Creative Stages of the Design Process
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- The studies documents
- Birth certificate (legally certified copy and translation)
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
- Marriage license
- Copy of the document attesting the residency abroad
- Copy of the language certificate
- Complete contact form
- Copy of receipt for 75 EURO
International420 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 EUR per module during 24 months.
The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Living costs for Timisoara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The scholarship consists of:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free of charge in students halls of residence, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within
- the limits of the sums available for this purpose)
Financial support - a monthly amount representing:
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for postgraduate students (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.