At Katz, we believe experience-based learning is fundamental to unrivaled readiness. Our exclusive combination of hands-on coursework, competitions, and simulations prepares students for global leadership.
At the University of Pittsburgh we offer a master degree in Executive MBA Healthcare. Equal parts challenging and supportive, the Katz formula is to continually offer career advancement through curated experience-based learning. The end goal is to produce students who feel confident, prepared, and ready to lead.
- 19-month structure offers an accelerated path to completion
- Blended format of in-class and distance learning, with classes on Fridays and Saturdays
- Experienced cohort of physicians and business professionals across the health spectrum including insurance, bio-technology, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals
- World-class faculty from Katz and physician and administrative leaders from UPMC teach the courses, which all have a health-oriented management focus
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Financial Accounting: Financial Reporting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Comparative Healthcare Policy
- Marketing Management
- Research Practicum
- Strategic Cost Management
- 19 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 450 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Online Application or Hard-Copy Application
- Current Résumé
- Two Letters of Recommendation (PDF)
- Self-recommendation letter describing your
- In-Person Interview
- College or University Transcripts
- Official GMAT scores
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores.
International60000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 95000 USD for the full programme during 19 months.
National60000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 95000 USD for the full programme during 19 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.