As the world of technology continues to change relentlessly spiraling upwards, rapid changes in various pioneering areas concerning Engineering & Technology are inevitable and are being observed by one and all. Career (advancement) opportunities are awaiting those who are successful in managing the changes applicable to their typical business / organizational set-up.
The Engineering and Technology Management programme offered by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science is specifically designed for working professionals who are associated with Engineering industries pertaining to core areas in Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Biotechnology, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and also service and trading industries etc.
The curriculum for the M.B.A. programme comprises of a set of about 15 to 20 named courses which are fundamental to a general management programme along with elective courses related to two streams (i.e. Engineering and Technology Management and IT Enabled Services Management).
The courses in the MBA programme are taught by both regular and visiting faculty. Our visiting faculty are identified from reputed Business schools, viz: IIMB, IIMA etc.
- Technology Management
- R & D Management
- Recent Advances in ETM
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Total Quality Management
- Project Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Technology Management View 59 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application procedure
- Copy of 10th class mark sheet / certificate for date of birth .
- Copy of the transcript and degree of Qualifying Examination,such as B.E /
- Tech or its equivalent. If the degree copy is not available, at the time of applying, fax /email this as soon as the same is available. If the transcript is not available, Mark sheets of all semesters / years of the qualifying degree should be submitted.
- Copy of the ID for U.A.E Nationals. For candidates with other nationalities, passport copy (first 3 pages and last page), and U.A.E visa page if holding U.A.E. residence visa. Candidates , who do not possess a valid passport at the time of applying, must enclose a declaration along with the Application, that they will fax the required Passport pages on or before the last date. word statement of purpose describing what you propose to achieve by doing this programme and your ultimate goal.
- Application Fee of 220 AED (60$)
International8438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4219 USD per semester during 24 months.
National8438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4219 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 15500 AED per semester
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.