The broad spectrum of courses is taught by a group of highly-experienced faculty who are also researchers in their own areas. The syllabus - rigorous in design and content - is in keeping with the latest developments in the industry. Well-equipped laboratories coupled with extensive practical work ensure the student receives a well-rounded education.
Communication Engineering students at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science are actively involved in research and projects in thrust areas such as VLSI, Embedded Systems, Power Electronics, Communication Systems, etc; they are also encouraged to foray into interdisciplinary courses such as Image Processing, Medical Imaging, Renewable Energy, Pattern Recognition, etc., under the able guidance of the faculty. Strengthening University-Industry ties has always been one of the top priorities of the BITS curriculum. Keeping this in mind, the department has focused on industry-defined problems for thesis work. Numerous collaborations and MoUs signed with various organizations are testament to this commitment.
The department of Electrical and Electronics engineering is engaged in different research areas ranging from practical implementation to theoretical investigations. All the outcome of the research are getting published in leading journals and conferences. Please find below some major research areas where the faculty are involved. More details can be obtained from faculty's individual homepages.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advance Digital Signal Processing
- RF and Microwave Engineering
- Coding Theory and Practice
- Mobile and Personal Communication
- Advanced Digital Communication
- Optical Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 47 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application procedure
- Copy of 10th class mark sheet / certificate for date of birth .
- Copy of the transcript and degree of Qualifying Examination,such as B.E /
- Tech or its equivalent. If the degree copy is not available, at the time of applying, fax /email this as soon as the same is available. If the transcript is not available, Mark sheets of all semesters / years of the qualifying degree should be submitted.
- Copy of the ID for U.A.E Nationals. For candidates with other nationalities, passport copy (first 3 pages and last page), and U.A.E visa page if holding U.A.E. residence visa. Candidates , who do not possess a valid passport at the time of applying, must enclose a declaration along with the Application, that they will fax the required Passport pages on or before the last date. word statement of purpose describing what you propose to achieve by doing this programme and your ultimate goal.
- Application Fee of 220 AED (60$)
International8438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4219 USD per semester during 24 months.
National8438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4219 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 15500 AED per semester
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.