The department runs post graduate programs in Structural and Transportation Engineering. The Civil Engineering Department at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science has established state-of-art laboratories which can provide opportunities for the students at all levels to get acquainted with the latest developments in various avenues of Civil Engineering.
In addition to teaching and instruction, the faculty is also engaged in active research with an aim to generate innovative concepts and ideas or apply the existing technologies to new applications. The department has a number of ongoing/completed/applied research projects and industrial consultancy work from various agencies. The department also organizes Conferences / Workshop for professional interaction.
- Water Resources
- Image Processing and G.I.S.
- Disaster Managemen
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Chemical Engineering View 9 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application procedure
- Copy of 10th class mark sheet / certificate for date of birth .
- Copy of the transcript and degree of Qualifying Examination,such as B.E /
- Tech or its equivalent. If the degree copy is not available, at the time of applying, fax /email this as soon as the same is available. If the transcript is not available, Mark sheets of all semesters / years of the qualifying degree should be submitted.
- Copy of the ID for U.A.E Nationals. For candidates with other nationalities, passport copy (first 3 pages and last page), and U.A.E visa page if holding U.A.E. residence visa. Candidates , who do not possess a valid passport at the time of applying, must enclose a declaration along with the Application, that they will fax the required Passport pages on or before the last date. word statement of purpose describing what you propose to achieve by doing this programme and your ultimate goal.
- Application Fee of 220 AED (60$)
International8712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4356 USD per semester during 24 months.
National8712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4356 USD per semester during 24 months.
- AED. 16,000 per semester
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.