Why study MSc Clinical & Developmental Neuropsychology at BU?
- Benefit from the expert knowledge of our academics who conduct cutting-edge research in rare cognitive neuropsychological disorders as well as more common clinical and neuropsychological conditions
- Study a variety of modules ranging from diagnostic assessments and treatments of patients with brain injury to units on neural and cognitive development in childhood, including atypical developments like dyslexia, autism and ADHD
- Learn transferable skills such as interpreting, presenting and writing research as well as writing specific research and grant proposals
- Apply for a highly-competitive placement, which will take place in either a specialist education or clinical setting, and gain valuable experience learning from professionals working in these fields
- Gain a unique and relevant qualification if you wish to become a researcher in this area and/or seek further professional development
- Opportunity to work with the Psychology Research Group at BU, offering invaluable experience for those wanting to do PhD-level research.
This Clinical and Developmental Neuropsychology programme from Bournemouth University emphasises core practical skills, which will give you extra marketability in a competitive professional arena, and provide you with a route into a successful and rewarding career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ageing & Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Advanced Research Methods
- Clinical & Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Advanced Statistics
- Key Transferable Skills – Presentation & Scientific Writing
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
If you will need a visa, think carefully about the length of time it will take for your visa application to be processed.
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Clinical Psychology View 157 other Masters in Neuroscience in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in a required subject.
- Required subjects: Neuroscience, Psychology, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Statistics
- If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Fees shown are for 2023/24 entry. For fees and funding information please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.