This Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive) from Cranfield School of Management is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence. It also places a huge emphasis on real-world challenges and industry best practices which you can apply back to your own organisation. It has been co-designed with senior supply chain practitioners and is delivered by one of Europe's largest specialist logistics and supply chain management faculty.
You will benefit from a diverse student cohort and our faculty’s direct involvement with global businesses. On completion, graduates will have a deep understanding of contemporary business issues and a capacity to assume active leadership roles.
This part-time programme meets the requirements of the revised Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship Standard. Eligible organisations can use £14,000 of their Apprenticeship Levy to cover Part I (The Senior Leader Apprenticeship) of the programme tuition fee. Part II (progression to Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc - Executive) can be funded by either your employer or by you.
This page is dedicated to students seeking the Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive) independent of Apprenticeship Levy funding. If you are looking for more information on our Apprenticeship Levy part-funded routes, please view the Cranfield website.
Who is it for?
- Supply chain, logistics or procurement managers who want to enhance their skills, knowledge and confidence to take on more demanding executive roles in the future.
- Individuals with business or organisational experience in a non-supply chain area who are intending to move into the supply chain field, or have recently had a change in career track.
- Ambitious professionals who are keen to develop themselves and want a "real-world" education delivered by faculty who are actively engaged with business, and can bring their knowledge to the programme.
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive) is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply. Upon completion of this course, you will be eligible for full membership of both institutes, once you have completed three years of relevant work experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Strategy and Sustainability
- Principles of Strategic Procurement
- Accounting and Finance for Supply Chain Management
- Analytical Techniques for Supply Chain Management
- Freight Transport
- Inventory and Operations Management
- 26 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Supply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 308 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- International relevant degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
International8769 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 GBP for the full programme during 26 months.
EU/EEA8769 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 GBP for the full programme during 26 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.