This Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive) from Cranfield School of Management is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence. It also places huge emphasis on real-world challenges and industry best practice which you can apply back to your own organisation. It has been co-designed with senior supply chain practitioners and is delivered by one of Europe's largest specialist logistics and supply chain management faculty.
Who is it for?
- Supply chain, logistics or procurement managers who want to enhance their skills, knowledge and confidence to take on more demanding executive roles in the future.
- Individuals with business or organisational experience in a non-supply chain area who are intending to move into the supply chain field, or have recently had a change in career track.
- Ambitious professionals who are keen to develop themselves and want a "real-world" education delivered by faculty who are actively engaged with business, and can bring their knowledge to the programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Strategy and Sustainability
- Principles of Strategic Procurement
- Accounting and Finance for Supply Chain Management
- Analytical Techniques for Supply Chain Management
- Freight Transport
- Inventory and Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Supply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 236 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- International relevant degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
International11250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.