You are invited to join a global community of alumni, business partners, fellow students, friends and supporters, collectively striving to improve the practice of management at this Master of Business Administration programme offered by Cranfield University School of Management.
This programme was ranked 9th in the UK, 18th in Europe and 76th in the world in the Financial Times 2019 ranking of full-time MBA programmes.
Who is it for?
Our full-time one-year MBA programme is designed for professionals with at least three years' work experience and suits people who:
- Recognise that business success is about people, about collaboration, intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence
- Want a 'real world' business education where learning theories, tools and techniques are complemented by learning to apply them in real business situations
- Are motivated to become better leaders, team players and individuals, and who are committed to developing themselves and others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour: Personal and Professional Foundations of Leadership and Change
- Strategic Operations Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Economics of Organisations and Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application deadlines are:
- 24 January
- 25 April
- 13 June
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 252 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
- A minimum of three years' post-qualification work experience
- A good degree and / or professional qualification
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
International36000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 GBP for the full programme during 13 months.
EU/EEA36000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 GBP for the full programme during 13 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.