The Healthcare Informatics program at Chatham University is fully online and designed for working adults in the healthcare, IT, or business arenas. The program culminates in a health informatics immersion, carried out under the guidance of an external mentor in the field of informatics. The MHI is an excellent credential to advance the careers of those currently working in fields such as medicine, social work, health sciences, business, information technology, and research.
Telehealth Certificate of Completion
Looking to quickly acquire valuable telehealth skills? Chatham now offers an affordable, online Certificate of Completion in Telehealth. The certificate can be completed in just four courses (12 credits). In addition, the credits earned through the certificate can be applied to completion of your full Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics degree.
- Project Management
- Foundational Data Analytics
- Informatics Immersion
- Integrating Technology into a Healthcare Environment
- Database Management for Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Virtual Engagement to Improve Health
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We evaluate applications on a rolling basis; however, we recommend that applicants apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences Health Informatics View 612 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Previous undergraduate course in statistics recommended
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Current résumé
- Admissions Essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- If living outside of the USA, applicants must meet minimum English proficiency scores and participate in an interview via WeChat or Skype.
- Official transcripts, graduation certificates and degree certificates must be in native language and be professionally translated in English.
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31500 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31500 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.