The Master in Emergency Medical Care at University of Johannesburg qualification will provide future graduates with the ability to perform independent scientific research with an original component and contribute to knowledge of and insight into emergency medical care as well as the specific discipline of research.
The student will be able to:
- Identify, formulate, prepare and solve research problems.
- Execute the research project at the appropriate level.
- Collect, organize, check, evaluate and write a proper literature review organizing the appropriate information in an understandable and logic manner.
- Acquire learning abilities in the research context including the assessment of scientific literature, execution of research methodologies including the gathering of data and evaluating the information obtained.
- Report research findings at the appropriate level.
- Make conclusions, suggestions and recommendations based on the data collected that are reasonable and justifiable.
- Research Dissertation: Emergency Medical Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 136 other Masters in Human Medicine in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Emergency Medical Care or an equivalent qualification at an equivalent standard as determined by a Status Committee and approved by the Faculty Board.
International1140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1140 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Johannesburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.