Students of this Master of Arts in Entrepreneurship for the Global Hospitality and Tourism Industry at César Ritz Colleges Switzerland will graduate ready to launch and maintain a sustainable and profitable business within a challenging global environment. Students will graduate with a:
- Master of Arts in Entrepreneurship for the Global Hospitality and Tourism Industry awarded by University of Derby, UK
- Master of International Business in Entrepreneurship for the Global Hospitality and Tourism Industry awarded by César Ritz Colleges Switzerland (recognised by Canton of Valais)
Successful graduates will have the opportunity to achieve in a wide range of stimulating and fulfilling careers. In the current economic climate, intense competition within the hospitality and tourism industry has led to the emergence of global companies who demand a high level of innovation and commitment to the job and who require high-calibre graduates to ‘make things happen’ – these postgraduate students will amply fulfil these criteria.
Graduates can go on to set up their own businesses but are very likely to have to demonstrate intrapreneurial knowledge and skills within organizations where innovation and the necessity to work smarter are some of the key skills required in the global marketplace.
The MA in Entrepreneurship for the Global Hospitality and Tourism Industry gives a new perspective to the vital role and effective practice of entrepreneurship in one of the most dynamic, unpredictable and fast-changing industry sectors in the world.
Entrepreneurship deals with studying the tools to take up a business idea/concept, source the resources to turn it into reality and make that idea into a viable product or service whereas the concept of corporate entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship refers to the development of new ideas and opportunities in established businesses leading to change.
This focus is on developing new business models where the entrepreneur must manage innovation, which often involves risk-taking and a legal understanding, in accomplishing their new ideas/concepts.
- Limited partial scholarships available.
- Every student studying at the institution for 6 months and more is eligible for a paid internship (~2,000CHF) in Switzerland of up to 6 months.
Accredited by University of Derby.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Research Methods
- Hospitality Industry Operations & Trends
- Corporate Finance & Financial Decision Making
- Creativity and Innovation for Competitive Advantage
- Corporate Entrepreneurship for Hospitality and Tourism
- Advanced Marketing Strategy in Hospitality and Tourism
- Risk, Crisis and Recovery in the Global Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Digital Marketing and e-Commerce in Hospitality
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
You are advised to send your application as soon as possible as places are limited in the school.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 35 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Switzerland
- Recognised Bachelor degree (minimum 2:2) in any discipline
- English language proficiency of TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Recommended minimum age of 21 years
International32663 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32663 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA32663 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32663 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.