Warnborough College have teamed up with Asia Metropolitan University to offer a unique industry-based qualification focused on helping executives to build capacity and develop talent in their organisations. The dual-award International Master of Bussiness Administration program from Warnborough College is not just another academic qualification – it is focused on equiping business managers with the leadership skills to transform their organisations and execute decisions competently.
Who should Enrol for the MBA?
This special International Executive MBA (IEMBA) program is designed for individuals who want to gain business acumen and competencies either as general managers and or business owners in order to raise their business to the next level of performance.
Are you one of the following?
- Working applicants with a recognised degree with a minimum of 5 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants with a recognised Diploma with a minimum of 10 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants with a recognised professional qualification, such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Commercial Pilot Licenses (CPL), Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licenses (AMEL), with a minimum of 10 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants with a recognised professional certificate such as MLVK, MCSE, CISCO, with a minimum of 15 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants with a recognised certificate with a minimum of 15 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants without a formal academic qualification must have a minimum of 10 years and hold a senior position such as Director, Owner or CEO.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Organisations to Greatness
- Best Practice Operations Management
- Building Strength with Corporate Finance
- Winning with Competitive Management Strategy
- Developing and Managing Emerging Markets
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start Date: 1st of any month
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 209 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should possess at least a recognised undergraduate degree in the same or related discipline. We are willing to consider other criteria for admission on an individual basis.
- A full curriculum vitae/resumé.
- A brief autobiography.
- A brief research proposal, if you are choosing either research or projects options.
- Copies of all academic transcripts. Please include English translations if your transcripts are in another language.
- Two references. From employers, business partners, and/or academics.
- A scanned copy of your passport or government-issued ID showing your name, date of birth and photograph.
- Two passport-size photographs (if you are posting a paper application).
- Application fee of €100.
- All other relevant and related information or documentation (e.g. scholarship requests, etc.)
A recognised undergraduate qualification in management and business majors, and at least three year’s managerial experience.
International134 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 134 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA134 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 134 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- €134* per ECTS credit / €268 per US credit
- *Fees refer to tuition and attendance on the Leadership Summit (and whatever is described for this) only. It does not include ancillary expenses such as required materials (see above), textbooks, internet connections, postage, telephone calls, travel, subsistence, insurance and printing.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.